Integrating with inSided
👉With the inSided integration, you can easily track all of the customers in your inSided community directly in your Commsor member dashboard. While you use Insided to engage successfully with your customers, you can enrich your understanding of their interactions across where your community lives in Slack, Twitter, and other integrations.
- You must have Admin permissions in your inSided account.
Install the inSided Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the inSided integration box.
- Enter your inSided login credentials.
- You may be prompted to grant permission for Commsor to access your inSided account. If so, click Allow.
- Your inSided integration is now active!
How to use InSided
Here is how the InSided Integration looks in a members About Section. A member’s activity is tracked and viewable in their profile’s Activity Feed, where you can view their subscriptions, comments, and more. Make custom segments and reports for your inSided community and users, and compare their InSided activity to their actions elsewhere in your community.