Integrating with Circle
👉 With the Circle integration, you can easily track all of the members in your Circle community directly in your Commsor member dashboard.
- You must have Admin permissions in your Circle account.
- You will need the API key from Circle (the API key can be obtained from Circle by going to Settings → API).
Install the Circle Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the Circle integration box.
- Enter your Circle login credentials and the Circle API key.
- You may be prompted to grant permission for Commsor to access your Circle account. If so, click Allow.
- Your Circle integration is now active!
How to use Circle
Include circle activity feed image from a customer.
Here is how the Circle Integration looks in a members About Section. A member’s activity is tracked and viewable in their profile’s Activity Feed. You can also make custom segments and reports for your Circle community and users.
Here’s how your Circle integration will look in your Activity Feed: Here’s how your Circle integration will look in your Member Profile: