Integrating with Commsor's API
👉The Commsor API allows you to integrate your own data into Commsor and extract insights on your community from our systems. To enable the API, please contact Commsor directly to receive access.
Introduction to the Commsor API
The Commsor API provides REST endpoints to integrate your own data into Commsor and extract insights on your community from our systems. Access to the Commsor API is equivalent to any other integration you might have connected to your account (e.g. Slack, Discourse). The integration will spawn a new Channel that you can feed members and activities via the API. Commsor will treat your data like any integration-source and automatically compute analytics, create reports and connect member-information with associated accounts on other platforms.
- There are no admin requirements for integrating with the Commsor API.
- Commsor API docs can be found here.
Install the Commsor API
- In order to receive access to the Commsor API, please reach out to the Commsor team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the API has been enabled in your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the API integration box.
- Once connected, you'll see a page that shows your Integration Status and includes some additional details about our API integration, including documentation for your engineering team.