Creating and Managing Custom Activities
👉Custom activities allow you to track specific metrics and activities that your members do that are either one-time actions or can’t be automated (for example, "Wrote a blog post about us").
Create a Custom Activity
- To create custom activities for a specific member, hover over the name of that member in the Member Dashboard and click the Profile button.
- From there, click on the Activity Feed section of the Member profile.
- At the top of the activity feed, select + Add Custom Activity.
4. Once there, you'll be able to select the type of activity you want to add, as well as the date, time, link to the activity (if applicable) and any additional notes you'd like to include about the activity.
5. Click 'Add Custom Activity' and you're set! You'll see the activity listed in the Activity Feed column within the member's profile.
Manage Custom Activities
To manage or add new custom activities, navigate to Your Account ⭢ Settings ⭢ Activity Feed.
1. To add a new custom activity, click + New Activity Type.
2. Choose an Activity Name and select if you want it counted towards Engagement or Impact (this will factor into your engagement metrics for your members).
3. Click 'Add New Custom Activity Type' and you're all set!