Integrating with MailChimp
👉 With the MailChimp integration you'll be able to see which community members are MailChimp subscribers, as well as their engagement and activity with MailChimp directly in Commsor.
- You must have log in credentials for your MailChimp account.
Install the Mailchimp Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the MailChimp integration box.
- Enter your MailChimp login credentials, then select which audiences you would like to add.
- You'll be redirected back to Commsor. Your MailChimp integration is now active!
Using the Mailchimp integration:
Many communities broadcast messages and keep their communities informed on MailChimp, and invite them through MailChimp links to other platforms where conversation can really take off. With our MailChimp integration, you can see who your active email consumers are and cater your work to them!
After integrating, you can choose which Audiences you'd like to track by using the dropdown menu, selecting one, then selecting Connect. You can disconnect from individual Audiences at any time.
Here’s how your Mailchimp integration will look in your Member Profile:
Here’s how your MailChimp integration will look in your Activity Feed: