Integrating with Discourse
👉 With the Discourse integration, you can easily track all of the members and activity in your Discourse community directly in your Commsor member dashboard.
- You must have Admin permissions for your Discourse account.
- You will need the API key from Discourse to connect in Commsor (to set up the API key go to https://discourse.example.com/admin/api/keys, set 'User Level' to 'All Users' and check 'Global Key').
Install the Discourse Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the Discourse integration box.
- Enter your Discourse login credentials and the Discourse API key.
- For username, enter system.
- You may be prompted to grant permission for Commsor to access your Discourse account. If so, click Allow.
- Your Discourse integration is now active!