Customizing, Filtering, and Exporting Columns in your CNM
Customizing Columns in your CNM
Within your Community Network Manager (CNM), you can select and customize the information you'd like to view for your community members.
1. To customize the columns you'll see within the Member dashboard, click the '...' on the top right hand side of your Member dashboard.
2. Select the columns you'd like to see in your Member dashboard by checking each box that applies in the Properties section.
3. Once you've selected all the properties you'd like to see as columns, you can then rearrange the order of the columns in the Selected Columns section by hovering over individual columns and moving them up or down (the columns at the top of the order will be what you see first in your Member dashboard).
4. After all the properties have been selected and you've ordered the columns, click 'Save Columns'. Once you return to the Member dashboard, you'll be able to see all the columns you selected.
You'll be able to edit and reorder these columns at any time by repeating the steps above.
Now that you've customized your columns, you may want to apply filters to those columns to look more closely at specific information.
To filter your columns:
1. Click 'Filter' on the top right hand side of your Member dashboard.
2. Click 'Add filter' and select the property value you'd like to see.
3. To add multiple filters, click 'Add filter' again to continue adding more.
4. Once you're done applying filters, click 'Apply'.
To export your columns into a csv file, click 'Export' on the top right hand side of your Member dashboard. Quick tip: if you only want to export specific information into a csv file, make sure you filter your columns before exporting.