Integrating with Zoom
👉 With the Zoom integration, you can automatically generate unique Zoom IDs for each event you create when using our Events feature.
- You must have Admin permissions in your Zoom account.
- You cannot connect multiple Zoom accounts to your Commsor account at the same time.
Install the Zoom Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the Zoom integration box.
- Enter your Zoom login credentials, then click Sign In.
- You may be prompted to grant permission for Commsor to access your Zoom account. If so, click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to Commsor. Your Zoom integration is now active!
Using Zoom with Commsor Events
When creating a new event page, you can use your Zoom integration to automatically create a unique Zoom ID, configure your settings, send calendar invites, and track which attendees actually showed up.
- From the Events tab, click + Create New Event.
- Fill out your event information, and then under Event Registration select Zoom from the dropdown menu.
- Under Zoom Link, select Auto Generate. This will enable the integration to generate a unique ID on your behalf.
- If you would like attendees to be muted by default when they join, select Yes, mute under Mute Attendees on Entry.
- Click Create Event to finish setup, generate your event link and start collecting RSVPs!