Integrating with Slack
👉 With the Slack integration, you can easily track all of the members in your Slack community, identify your top members and channels, set up a custom signup form, and more.
- You must have Admin permissions in your Slack account.
- You cannot connect multiple Slack accounts to your Commsor account at the same time.
Install the Slack Integration
- In your Commsor account, click Settings in the main navigation bar, and then select Integrations from the settings side menu.
- Click on Connect under the Slack integration box.
- Select the Slack workspace you'd like to connect from the dropdown menu.
- You may be prompted to grant permission for Commsor to access your Slack workspace. If so, click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to Commsor. Your Slack integration is now active!
Keep in mind that, depending on the size of your community on Slack, it may take 5-7 minutes for all of your members to load into your CNM.
If you want to set up a custom Signup form for your Slack community, click here to learn more.